An Estate and Will planning attorney helps you accomplish your Will documents and manage your property and assets before and after your death. A person’s death is a devastating situation for his family and loved ones, so the family members can’t deal with the distribution of the property or Will as they already deal with the loss of their loved one.
For this purpose, a person should have a Will and Estate Planning lawyer who can make a fair distribution of your assets among your family members according to the Ohio law if you die without a Will.
When you have an Estate lawyer, you can make your estate plan to protect your assets and review or manage your family responsibilities and property for a secured future. For the secure transfer of your assets to your spouse and other people you want to transfer, you only need to make a Will with the help of a lawyer who gives you suitable options to choose and fulfill all the requirements need to create a Will. So, upon your death, the assets will be distributed to the people according to your Will.
You may also need additional documents depending upon the number of assets you have. An estate planning lawyer of the Attorney Real Estate group can direct you and give appropriate options to manage and transfer your assets securely.
Attorney Will’s lawyer can also recommend you make trusts that ensure that your spouse and children who couldn’t bear the burden of managing your assets can get payments periodically and receive a monthly income. Moreover, it ensures that your family members will be cared for and secured in the future and receive your assets in a manner you feel is appropriate.
Creating a Will
To draft or create a will, you have to consider three specific elements that are
In a guardianship, the care of your children or any person whom you are responsible for is ensured. Does it refer to who will take care of your minors after your death?
- Real property
Like a house and other real estate, the property you owned or co-owned is referred under this element.
Your stocks, investments, funds, cars, bonds, all these things, and possessions will be under this element.
If you want to secure your assets and property from the creditors and reduce the tax burden, you can also craft a trust. After your death, A Special Needs Trust and Supplemental Services Trust can also be provided to a disabled family member by Attorney Real Estate Group in California.
An estate planning lawyer can also provide you options if you want to create a Living Will that impacts your assets and property while you are alive.
This term is also referred to as healthcare directives. The Living Will and Healthcare power of attorney considered advanced directives.
It deals with the situations when you come across the problem, and a Living Will initiate rules and regulations for how you want to be cared for and secured after some unexpected situation like severe stock, trauma, accident, and illness.
An Estate Lawyer can help you create a Living will and ensure that you will proceed with your medical treatment? And may you want life support or not? As it is also known as Health Care Directive so it will mention your preferences for healthcare in such unexpected events.
Healthcare Power of Attorney
A document known as a healthcare power of attorney helps you appoint a representative who can make decisions about your healthcare if you are incapable of making your own decisions. And you may also select one of your siblings, friend, spouse, parent, or any adult as an agent who can make decisions for you.
Steps attorney took to create a Will
- You can create a will by consulting with a Will and Estate Planning lawyer to protect and manage your assets and property for a secured future for you and your family. The steps Attorney Wills of Attorney Real Estate Group took to craft a will are following:
You have to fill a questionnaire given by the Attorney Will step by step
- Estate planning attorney create your power of attorney, Will, and Trusts
- At last, you have to come to sign your Will, Trusts, and power of attorney
When you need a lawyer?
You need to consult with your Will and Estate planning lawyer if
- You have some quires about your Will, Trust, and other options regarding your property
- When you may have to deal with an estate tax if you are giving away a large number of your assets without engaging in tax planning
- When you have to consider other additional plans to transfer your property after your death. For example, giving your house in a trust to your spouse, and when they die, transfer this house trust to your children from your previous marriage.
- when you have questions to secure your ownership and your shares in an ownership
- When you have to make long-term arrangements for the care of the one you are responsible for. Such as creating a trust for an incapacitated child
- When you fear that someone will occupy your Will by fraud by claiming that you are incapacitated when you signed a will.
- When you want to disinherit your spouse from your Will. Usually, this is not possible, but your Will and Estate lawyer gives you options and can explain the rights of your spouse so that you can make a decision
- Moreover, some people feel more comfortable and secured when a lawyer review their Will that have no legal complications
What will the cost of a lawyer create a will?
Estate and will be planning lawyers charge differently depending upon your situation and circumstances. The attorney that does wills cost may vary from person to person that where a person is located, how many family members are there, how much your situation and conditions are complicated. By analyzing all your concerns, the cost of the lawyer may be anything from a hundred to a thousand dollars for creating a will and making other estate plans documents.
Attorneys that do wills near me
When you need a lawyer in California, you first have to research to find out who is capable and knowledgeable to create a Will, have low cost, fully understand your situation, and listen to you. And how much the attorneys that do Wills respect your efforts to make a Will.
Need help to draft a Will?
You have to find the right Will and Estate lawyer to manage your assets and transfer your Will to the right people after your death. To make your future secured and ensure that your wishes are carried out without any hindrances, you need a lawyer to help you. Use FindLaw to find the right lawyer for you in the Attorney Real Estate Group to create Will, trusts, advanced directives, and estate plans according to your situations.